- 05-11-2006, 09:48 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
- Hong Kong
watercress = sai yeung choy?
engee, you oughts be careful about not cooling your baby's body off to much. take a look at his tongue, if white, then can give more wintermelon soup, but not too much "mao gun". if red, can consider giving him watermelon. but everything in moderation. once u see improvement, should stop. u don't want to tip off his yin/**** balance to the other side.
best to get chinese herbalist help.
- 05-11-2006, 12:31 PM #10
U r absolutely correct joannek.i hadn given that much of a tot ever since i saw those nasty rashes on his face.
thanku so much for ur time.
- By engee in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2007, 10:38 AM
- By jellybaby in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 07-16-2007, 08:51 AM
- By Jey in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2006, 09:06 PM
- By Swoon in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:32 PM
- By westcoaster in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:33 PM