Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2006

HKfornow is offline Registered User

I plan to celebrate the fact that I've survived three years of Andrew, and hope to have a repeat gift from last year's Mother's Day where for one day only (never repeated) he miraculously slept till 9:30 am. . . how sweet sleep is!!!

mamamei is offline Registered User

This year's Mother's day will find me six months pregnant on a long-haul flight trying to get back to HK in time to cook dinner for my mom and my grandma. They think I am crazy, but this is how we have been celebrating for years and I'll be darned if I break the tradition the year I finally become a mother myself! Besides, if I can spend the next day recovering at SE Spa then what is a little jet-lag and washing up? Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

BearCub is offline Registered User

Sounds good to me!

dulce is offline Registered User

Mother's day activities

I and my husband always having the morning exercises on Sundays. We jog along the seaside for me to loose weight( that's what he said). Since mother's day falls on Sunday, then this is exceptional.

I will call my mother and greet her, after that I will go to Se Spa to inquire about their products. I really wanted to be with my personality like before. I gained too much weight, and I need to do something to be slim, pretty and of course with the help of Se Spa. My office is just near the establishment. So it will be very convenient for me to go there during my spare time.

Advance happy mother's day, MOTHERS!!!!!!!

Manju is offline Registered User

This year i am a mother myself. I have got a 1 yr old son. Last week i took him swimming for the first time and he really enjoyed playing in the water and cried when we went for shower. My plain is to take him swimming for half hr and then we all can go out to the mall and make him play with coin toys like cars, aeroplanes, etc. We will have lots of fun together this year together with my in-laws. My mum is not in HK but can suprise her by sending her flowers and greeting card. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE.:bighug

sahdrysdale is offline Registered User

This year is my first mothers day with my second daughter. I will be home in Australia this mother's day so I will be able to spend the day with my mum as well which is a real treat. I am sure, if my husband has anything to do with it, that I will get breakfast in bed. I get the same present every year, spa products from a beauty shop - I love having baths. We will go out to lunch so I don't have to cook. It is usually a great day!

Happy mothers day to everyone

cecwong is offline Registered User

first Mother's day

My daugher is now 9 months. We'll spend Mother's day together with grandma, so us 3 will probably go and have a good brunch and hang out at the beach! I'm hoping it's a nice and sunny day

che
    che is offline Registered User

Mother's day

My daughter, myself, my mother-in-law and my grandma-in-law will have dinner together on Mother's Day !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast