Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Mother's Day Lucky Draw 2006

Nuckle75 is offline Registered User
    I plan on my 1 year old sleeping in until at least 9am and my darling husband serving me breakfast in bed followed by a beautiful present from Dior or Gucci (or both) and then an afternoon curled up on the couch with a good book/DVD, then dinner that evening at Felix.

Of course none of those things will actually happen but I can dream!!

wig
    wig is offline Registered User
    I will be having a Mother's Day Party with a couple of my friends and our families. It is not only a celebration for Mother's Day, but also an opportunity for all of us to catch up and to share (and have a great laugh about) stories on bringing up our kids!

rubystar is offline Registered User
    calling the grandmas and aunties and enjoying my kids - hopefully on the beach on a day like today!!!!!! After a huge decadent breakfast of pancakes!

Yipeeeee

JanaS is offline Registered User
    My husband has invited my mother particularly for the occasion. He not only made sure she came in time for the Mother's Day - but it was actually perfect timing, since she also participated at my son's birthday and even caught the celebrations of my husband's b-day. Also to mark the occasion, which is made even sweeter since neither in his nor in my cultures we do celebrate this day, he arranged that my newlywed and recently pregnant favourite cousine with her young husband make it to HK on the 10th of May. They will spend a good fortnight with us. Happy Mother's Day.

mamabear is offline Registered User
    This is also my first Mother's Day and my son just turned 6 months. We will be having lunch with my in-laws and my hubby will be taking me out for dinner. Don't know where yet as he wants to keep it a surprise!! Can't wait.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

turtle is offline Registered User
    My daughter is 7 months old this week, so this will be my first Mother's Day. I'm not sure what we will do as my husband will be out of town, so it will just be baby and me - awwwwwww! I think I'd like to take her swimming and then maybe rent a movie when she has gone to bed?!

Hope I can still enter the lucky draw even if I am not doing anything terribly exciting?!

bunda is offline Registered User
    Last year I did not even remember about mother's day. Then my husband sms me:" Happy mommy's day", luv from your daughter.I cried the second after that...I was so happy with that pleasant surprise considering my husband never send me any greeting for all occasion...That was a lovely surprise.If this year I am able to do nice Spa from Se Spa, that would be my second lovely surprise...isn't it great to be mom? Have a wonderful Mother's day, Mommy's!

lynn cheung is offline Registered User
    I'm going to sleep till 8a!
    We'll have lunch in a nice restaurant and my hubby will cook for dinner.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast