Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

arthritis

cinnamon is offline Registered User

this sounds quite common.
    Thought it was just me and that it was a strain sustained early on,struggling to get baby in the right position on the breast.
    I still get the stiffness worst in the morning too, and sometimes the pain is sharp and throbbing when I am sleeping.
    never thought it coud be artherisis. Will try the flax seed oil

dacia is offline Registered User

I had pain in both my wrists 2 months after my baby was born. The doctor said I strained too much and it's common. He couldn't prescribe any medication as I was breastfeeding. The pain was particularly severe when I bend my wrist at certain angles, like when I comb my hair or brush my teeth even though I didn't stress the area. I couldn't even put on my pants without feeling the pain. As I wasn't on painkillers, I started wearing a wrist guard, but that didn't help. The pain subsided after 3 agonizing months. There was nothing I could do except to wait for months for the pain to slowly subside.

vpoon01 is offline Registered User

Unhappy pain in joints also

I started to have pain right after i delivered! (c-section) The doctors also insist that it is normal and due to hormonal changes. however, it has been 2 months and my fingers and elbow still really hurts. Actually it was better and then got worst after i went swimming recently. So now i am taking ginger soup and rubbing herbal stuff to make it better. Is it really arthristis?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top