Stools Once in Four Days
- 05-21-2006, 04:29 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2004
- hong kong
Would also suggest you test him for allergy to formula/ cow's milk.
My son was allergic to goat's milk. When he had goat's milk at 18 mths, he pooed once every 4 days. He was drinking 18 oz of water per day. I gave him prune juice, he pooed every other day. But by introducing too much fibre, it overloaded his digestive system and he did not sleep well.
When I got him off goat's milk, within 3 days, he pooed everyday.
maybe a good idea to test allergy too to avoid overloading digestive system
- 06-22-2006, 12:54 PM #10
my boy is 3.5 months, and totally breastfeed,he only poohs once every 3 to 4 days.. got him to check , and the doctor said is just he's lazy to pooh...
so he has his own style...
- By fennho in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 09-11-2009, 11:11 PM
- By ninahh in forum Baby TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
- By crystal88 in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 05-11-2009, 10:15 PM
- By ELT in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 07-14-2007, 04:04 AM
- By my_ldbug in forum Baby's HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:17 PM