Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any opinions on Dr Doo?

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay, Hong Kong

dr. doo

My husband and I go to see Dr. Doo for speciaist scans and test, e.g. nuchal transluency and then more recently the fetal abnormality scan, as our oby does not do such scans.
    Dr. Doo is great- he is friendly, he really tries to lighten the mood and help you to relax.

Bumblebzz is offline Registered User
    I previously used Dr. Lord, but found her to be cold & borderline rude in her interaction with me & my husband. Despite her reputation, we just felt uncomfortable staying with her.

I've switched to Dr. Doo, and from the moment we met him we knew he was the one for us! I found him to be extrememly friendly & really took his time during my appt.

If you feel he's not the one, then you should keep looking. Then again, maybe he was just hurried & very busy that day?
    Perhaps you should give him another try first.

Good luck!

eva is offline Registered User

Dr Doo is my OB and he's the best thing that happen to our family. My baby girl is 3 mths old now and Dr. Doo performed the C-section for me as well in Adventist. He's professional, humorous and actually has a calming effect every time we visited him. He's very thorough which is very important when you go for check up every month. My friend also said he's very caring and thorough.
    I guess some days are very busy and sometimes it just shows more. I would highly recommend him to anyone who's giving birth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12