Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

leaking pampers

joannek is offline Registered User
    hi nanzbier, i'm switching my baby to pull-up by nepia (the orange colored packing). cos i need to start potty training her. are merries pull -ups?

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    No Merries are not pull-ups.

cristletips is offline Registered User
    ugh! They leaked again at the top. She was fine actually until i laid her on her back to change her diaper, and then it just spilled out the top of the back! So then it wrecked her clothes. I usually have two sets of clothes with me because of this.

The pee is held well, but not the runny breastmilk poos. I am going to see if the Merries you suggest are anywhere here. I wonder if those are at Eugene Club? I was given all my packs of pampers as gifts. Seems such a shame to waste them.

It is as if she needs some elastic at the waist. Thanks for all of your suggestions.

cristletips is offline Registered User
    Nanzbier,

I'll buy some medium sized Merries from you if you come to HK!

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    Hi Cristletips,

My daughter's diapers always leaked at night! I started putting on a diaper cover and since then she hasn't leaked out. I believe you can get this at Eugene or Mothercare. IS your daughter on the chubby side? Mine is and I think thats why she leaks...that or she's just drinking way too much milk! hahah...
    I was just at Eugene looking for Nepia diapers (hahaha!) and I didn't see Merries diapers there.
    I'd be glad to bring Merries over to HK for your Cristletips. Just let me know the weight of your child and size she wears currently. It's so funny because I usually go into HK to get everything for my daughter and I mean EVERYTHING from organic veggies/fruits to snacks and just about everything else. It sort of makes me feel good that at least we can get some decent diapers here! =) I should be in HK some time next week...

momo is offline Registered User
    Hi Joannek,
    Are the Nepia pull ups any good? I am using pampers/Huggies pull ups but they are expensive.

i find it A LOT better than the huggies & pampers. my girl is very chubby, so the huggies/pampers are not soft enough & don't mold her well, and the sides seem to dig into her skin. the nepia is cotton like & very soft. you can go to eugene, i think they have a sample for you to touch. but eugene is most expensive. bonjour (the beauty shop) is the cheapest ($68 for 30), PNS is doing a promo $69.9 for 30.

oh, and thank God... i thought i was the only one struggling w/ leaky poo & bringing several sets of clothes & 2 diaper pads to go out!! ha ha ha.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast