Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

leaking pampers

momo is offline Registered User
    Thank you Joannek I will certainly give Nepia a try.

cristletips is offline Registered User
    Thanks nanzbier!

My daughter is on the small side actually, and she leaks when she does a poo which is during the day. ANd its an explosion!!!

I do actually put a diaper cover on her too. A cotton one. But usually as soon as i lay her down, it leaks right down the back going all over her back.

She is 6.8kg right now. So i put her in the small pampers (which leak) and i have those mediums at home too (which also leak up the back). I bought Mamy Poko last night but she never had the explosion poo today so i didnt get to test them!!!!

I'll be happy to meet up with you, and let me know if there is anything to pick up for you! I'm in Sai Kung and our pharmacy here has a lot. Even had the goats formula cheaper than city super. I am a member of Eugene too so if you need something let me know. I can meet you next week if you come to HK!

nanzbier is offline Registered User

Great Exchange!

Hi Crystaltips!

I'd be happy to get it for you...=) There is actually something I'd like to try...which is th Nepia pullups that everyone is talking about. Maybe we can do an exchange and work out the cost difference? I'm not too sure where Saikung area is, but I usually go to either Time Square area, Central area, or Ocean Terminal. My email is: [email protected]

Cheers,

Nancy

ok!

we'll do a diaper exchange! I'll email you tomorrow crying baby right now!

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User
    My son is 7 weeks old and we started to use Sealer, then Pampers and Huggies. We found Sealer a little on the rough side though the fit was quite good. The elastic of huggies is a bit too stiff & rough. With Pampers, although thin and soft, we also had the problem with leakage from the side. We're now alternating between Pampers and Nepia. Nepia was recommended by the staff of Eugene, it's soft and though a bit on the thick side, it does hold a lot so we tend to use it when baby goes to sleep for hours. I think I'll try Fitti next since the feedback is quite good.

Chy
    Chy is offline Registered User
    Bought a pack of medium size Fittis today,...absolutely luv it! Not sure what my son thinks of it but it seems so much better than Pampers, Huggies & Sealer. Definitely alternating with Nepia and Fittis from now on. Fitti is very similar to Nepia, the cottony texture and soft elastic sides are fab, plus the nappy itself is wide enough to prevent leaks. Real glad I gave it a try and highly recommend it to anyone with leakage probs.

suzannal is offline Registered User
    Just wondering if any of you have problem with baby needing to change diapers many times throughout the night. My baby boy (8weeks) just cries whenever there is a little bit of wee on the diaper, and needs to be changed immediately, or he will just scream. We have tried several brands of diapers (Huggies, Pampers, Tushies...), and all came out the same. He will go right back to bed as soon as his diaper is changed. I give him a feed at 11:30pm, and next feed is 5:30am, and I am feeding him breast milk. I just cannot get him to sleep through the night without changing diapers. Any suggestions? Maybe leaking diapers are not so bad after all...

Mamy Pokos leaked last night thru her sleeping bag and bottom sheet.

I suspected they might.

They fit well but aren't too absorbent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast