Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

leaking pampers

crystal is offline Registered User

I also tried the Mamy Pokos, it leaked. But no such situation when I used the goo.n (also a japan diaper)

nanzbier is offline Registered User

Wow.....I usually have problems with leaking...but not until I changed to Mamy Poko. We've been using that with a diaper cover for several months now and it's held up quite well. What diaper brand is good to use at night?
    Usually in the morning, she has a 10 lb mamy poko diaper ready to be changed! hahhaha.....

cristletips is offline Registered User

LOL!! 10lb Mamys!

Nanzbier, those Merries have been the BEST so far!! I have used them sparingly! They are like the Godiva's of diapers!

I have 4 left and have saved them for when I am out and about.

I won't be buying Mamy Poko's again, and I tried Japanese Pampers which are ok. The Pampers I used in the states were good and they smelled like powder which was nice.

I might give Fittis a go again. Let me know if you will be doing another HK trip!

nanzbier is offline Registered User

Hey Cristletips!

Glad to hear you like the Merries! I was just in HK last week! I should've contacted you!! I know HK is on sale right now....so Im really tempted to go back. I'd be glad to bring you as many packs of Merries I can lug in! =) Just let me know a bit earlier because sometimes they run out of the size. Do you still need mediums?

Nancy

cristletips is offline Registered User

Please let me know when you come again! Anthing you need to trade??!!!

I'd love it if you could bring Merries again.

Yay diaper exchange!
    I'll double check on the size and put one on her today since I use them so sparingly.

Oh, so poor as we are still facing the leaking problem.

I also want to try the Merries (Medium size) but no stock in HK.

I purchased the Goo.n diapers (Large size), I find the quality is better than pampers and huggies and more cheaper. Goo.n diaper is one of the product of the DAIO PAPER CORPORATION, Japan http://www.babygoo-n.com/frm_goods.html.

I love Goo.n very much. However, there are only two main suppliers in HK and the stock avaiiabity is unstable. If any mom want to try, please PM me. I can share 20 pcs (2 pcs per each mom).

elsie1979 is offline Registered User

Hi, all. I'm new here. Just amazed that lots of moms facing the leaking problem. In my experience, I used Huggies for my gal at first. It seemed fine. But after they changed the 'formula' adding some aloe whatever to the diaper. the quality to hold the pee deteriated. So that I changed to a brand called 'Fixies', from Germany. It is the best to hold pee. It never leak. It's a great news for me. I used to buy them from Eugene, unfortunately, the staff said there will not be no more stock. :<
    recently, I noticed Huggies has changed the 'formula' again. So I tried Huggies again. The time, Huggies doing quite well. Maybe, u guys can try huggies again.

Just find a local supplier who sell Merries baby diapers. But he only sell Merries S size, but Merries small size is even a bit bigger than Pampers Premium medium size. I will buy a pack to check the quality first. If anyone interest, please pm me.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast