Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

leaking pampers

cristletips is offline Registered User
    Hmmm. My baby is in Medium Merries and she's 7.4kg. So I'm confused!! But can your supplier get mediums??? I still think the Merries are the best. I have saved one. My very last Merrie!!! I am using Fittis right now which I'm happy to have until I can get my hands on Merrie's again!

crystal is offline Registered User
    cristletips,

The supplier only have Small & Large size. Both of them are out of stock right now and don't know when will be the next shippment. As the supply in Taiwan also unstable. After I try the first pack, I love it, the quality is excellent. Then I purchased the last 10 packs from the supplier.

Well, I also find the size of different brands with great difference. Previously, I used fitti, goo.n & pampers medium size. But now I can use this Merries 'S' size, I save a lot. The price of the merries only $85 66pcs. Besides, pls also check pm.

tigger74 is offline Registered User
    I've tried to find an alternate solution to the leaking problem at night for my boy. He is using pampers since birth. Before a friend (also mom) recommended Nepia, but after using 2 nights we found that he's allergic to the diaper with redness :o( I've came across this forum and noted Nanzbier recommended Merries and used of diaper cover. I've tried the diaper cover and it does hold the leaking wee (at least won't wet his clothes less chance of catching cold at this weather), but I hope to find a diaper that will hold more wee so don't need to disturb his sleep middle of the night changing his diaper.

Nanzbier, I would like to ask is the Merries you got made in Japan? Because I can't find Merries in Hong Kong, but noted they sell them in Taiwan. Want to know if the Merries from Taiwan same quality as those from Japan? Thanks!

tigger74 is offline Registered User
    I've tried to find an alternate solution to the leaking problem at night for my boy. He is using pampers since birth. Before a friend (also mom) recommended Nepia, but after using 2 nights we found that he's allergic to the diaper with redness :o( I've came across this forum and noted Nanzbier recommended Merries and used of diaper cover. I've tried the diaper cover and it does hold the leaking wee (at least won't wet his clothes less chance of catching cold at this weather), but I hope to find a diaper that will hold more wee so don't need to disturb his sleep middle of the night changing his diaper.

Nanzbier, I would like to ask is the Merries you got made in Japan? Because I can't find Merries in Hong Kong, but noted they sell them in Taiwan. Is the Merries from Taiwan equally the same (in terms of the absorbency & quality) as those from Japan? Thanks!

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    tigger74,
    i belive the merries i bought are from taiwan. i've never used the ones in japan so i can't tell you the difference. i bought my merries in china and i know some are made in china....the quality is just as good. i hope this helps!

miaka is offline Registered User
    we use petpet. they're great. my LO has big thighs, so we use a size bigger and they're fine. i think they're better than huggies/pampers for leaks and keeping the wetness away from her skin.

Neha is offline Banned
    sealers works great for our son. better than huggies and pampers and readily available in all Mannings

sandylee09 is offline Registered User
    check out this web http://etwhkbaby.com
    they have all the japan made dipers. They do delivery for purhase over $1000 or two packs of dipers. However, the website is in chinese. Good luck

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast