Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

leaking pampers

cristletips is offline Registered User

leaking pampers

I use pampers and they leak quite often at the top on the backside. My baby is completely breastfed so it's pretty runny.

I've tried one size up and they are really big.

I tried newborn Fitti brand when she was first born which seemed to work the best. But I've been using up the Pampers packs that were given to me as gifts so I haven't tried the size small FIttis. Also, the Fittis aren't always in stock.

Has this happened to anyone else and then you switched to a brand that worked?

maybe i should try huggies? or fittis again?

jessieywl is offline Registered User
    I've tried many different brands and found the leaking problem happens the most with pampers, especially the thin kind. My baby is 6kg and the pampers ultra slim is way too small for her. huggies small is also a bit small and too thick and hot. tried a few pieces of Doremi (got given by a friend) and it was not bad. tried a sample of Mamy Poko medium and it fitted quite well. fitti medium fits her the best so far.

at the moment I'm in japan on vacation. got a pack of Merries medium and it is FANTASTIC! the elastic on the waistline is just awesome! too bad they don't sell it in hk.

rani is offline Administrator
    Cristle,

We used Fittis too. They're available in ParkNShop + Wellcome. I've always seen loads on the shelves. Maybe you can order online.

Jessie - Sasa/Bonjour sell Japanese diapers. Not sure which brands.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    I use Mamy Poko at night and Merries in the day. After changing diaper brands at least 10 times, I finally realized that the leaks were due to drinking too much milk at night and not the diaper! =) But just for your information, it seems that of all the ones I tried, Mamy Poko and Merries seem to hold the most pee. I also use a diaper cover over the diaper just to be extra cautious. Hope this helps!

rani: thx! i know they sell doremi but not sure about merries. will check out the stores later.

nanzbier: where do you get merries in hk?

nanzbier: just realized you don't live in hk. jealous that you can get merries there.

joannek is offline Registered User
    christle, i had the same problem w/ pampers. they were also too stuffy, & baby bump was constantly red. i tried all the brands available in hk. finally i settled with sealer (japanese brand), available at mannings & eugene (cheaper). but w/ sealer cos it's very breathable, once baby wee wee, u can already smell it thru her pants. or u can try nepia, which is also quite good,at parknshop (cheaper) & eugene.

nanzbier is offline Registered User
    Hi Joannek!

I go to HK quite often and if you don't think it's too odd, I can pick you up a bag or two or however many you'd like. I've introduced this diaper to several of my friends here and they all love it! Maybe try a bag first and see how you like it. =)

I tried Nepia as well because someone told me that it is pretty leak-free. It still leaked at night....but thats probably cuz my daughter drinking too much. I think Nepia is quite nice as well...it has a very nice fit and also similar to Merries but not as soft. But I can't get Nepia here in Dongguan...so I'll stick with the Merries. =)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast