Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FreedomRide

joannek is offline Registered User

Question FreedomRide

Adminstrators,

i noticed that freedom ride put an ad here. they say that they do hk deliveries in a certain amt of days. are those days accurate?

Tisha is offline Registered User

FreedomRide

Hi Joannek,

I am the seller of the FreedomRide and we are based here in Taipei, not the US. We are their Asian destributers. So far our main orders come from Singapore and Hong Kong and have not received any feedback of an order coming in late. The local postal system here is very reliable so yes, the shipment days are accurate. We have given our clients an option to order the harnesses via Standard or Express Delivery and they are sent by registered mail.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have further queries about the FreedomRide Child Safety Harness please do not hesitate to email me directly at [email protected].
    Last edited by Tisha; 05-28-2006 at 12:03 AM.

ester is offline Registered User

freedomride/joesafe

Has anyone got any experience with using this harness on planes (for a toddler in his own seat)?

Ester,

I have 2 toddlers (aged 2 and 3) and we have used the FreedomRide on our recent trip to Bali. We flew with Eva Air from Taipei and throughout the 5.5 hour flight, the girls stayed put! We just threaded the aircraft's lapbelt behind the FreedomRide. I have heard not all airlines allow it so I'd check before flying. We brought ours anyway but was not stopped by any of the crew members.

ester is offline Registered User
    Thanks Tisha. It seems to be a good alternative to bringing a bulky car seat.

fee
    fee is offline Registered User

Freedom Ride delivery

I ordered one from this site on Friday, it was shipped on Monday and arrived on Thursday - and that was standard shipping - not express. Think the harness is fantastic.

nanzbier is offline Registered User

Freedomride instead of carseat?

I'm a bit confused...can the Freedomride be used instead of the carseat in America? Can the police site us for not having a carseat? I will be going to America for a few weeks and will be needing to buy a carseat. But if Freedomride can be used in lieu of it, then maybe I dont need to make the purchase?
    Also, Tisha, was it difficult to use the Freedomride on the airplane? I was thinking of purchasing Baby Bair (http://www.babybair.com) for the airplane. I will also be taking Eva airlines but to Los Angeles instead. What is your suggestion?

Nanzbier,

There are quite a few alternatives to the Joeysafe, Babyair is one of them. I have found the Joeysafe suit my kids better coz it's lightweight (does not make them feel to hot) and they can put it on from their age (2 and 3) till they reach probably 8 years old or about 25kg. Whereas the Babyair is suitable only for babies till probably 2 years old.

The Joeysafe is pretty easy to put on once you've gotten the hang of it...We have used it for a few flights already and will be using it again this summer when we go on holiday.

Yes the Joeysafe is approved by the US Dept of Transportation so you will not need to bring a car seat with you whilst travelling there. Which state will you be travelling to? Let me know and I'll double check for you.

Tisha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Scroll to top