Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Christian mums - catch up and study

sahdrysdale is offline Registered User

Christian mums - catch up and study

Hi,

I was just wondering if there are any Christian mums who would like to met up and start a bible study group. I have access to a bunch of good bible study materials. I haven't really thought though the logistics like when or where but I am open to ideas. I thought it might be nice to sit around and learn more about Jesus and of course talk about our kids as well.

I have joined a church in Hong Kong but I miss the weekly bible study catch up with mums that I had in Australia.

A bit about me - I have been in Hong Kong for 2 months now and I have two daughters 2.5 year old and 9 months.

Any mums that read this message that aren't yet Christians but want to know more are of course more than welcome!!!!

God bless

Sarah

Main Fong is offline Registered User
    Hi there,

I would like to join. It's been a long time since I join any bible study, about 6-7 years. I'm currently only attending a Sunday service. I'm a new stay-home mom and feeling quite bored sometimes. I have a baby gal who just turned 9-months yesterday.

Let me know when you have something planned!
    Mainfong

hkaussie is offline Registered User
    I'll PM you!

DTHY is offline Registered User
    Hi,
    I saw the messages about your bible study group and am just wondering if anyone know of a bilingual or cantonese church in Ma On Shan, Tseung Kwan O or Kowloon Bay that can accomodate toddlers, i.e., have a separate room/area for parents with young children. I live in Sai Kung town and the local churches here are very small. I took my 2 year old to the Sunday service there a few times and he just couldn't sit still and kept running around and talking very loudly. I felt so embarassed!

Matthew_Mom is offline Registered User
    HI Sarah and other Moms

Great to know a bible study is available for Moms expectants. My due date will be this October so I am so eager to join it. I got a 11 months old boy so I hope to spare some time to share with other Moms as well. I am living at Kowloon Tong near Festival Walk so just wish to know any availability for my joining?

God Bless

Chris

heli is offline Registered User
    Hi Sarah and other Moms,

I'm so eager to join bible study group too.
    I really wish to join too.

heli

alice_ng72 is offline Registered User
    Hi - I am a stay-at-home mum with a 4 month old baby boy.
    We live in Happy Valley and both my husband & I are Malaysian Chinese and have been in HK for 6 years now.
    I would love to join you guys for the bible study - so, do keep me informed when the group is formed...

fee
    fee is offline Registered User

Kiwi Mum

Hi there!

I am keen. It might be a little difficult for me at the moment - no helper and live out in the woops. Have been here 2 months with 3 year and 10 month old boys. Realise will need to travel to meet group but that's the price you pay for living in such a nice area as Tai Po! Keep me informed so that I can look at it when we get some help on board.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast