Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ma Wan

ninahudd is offline Registered User

Smile Ma Wan

Hi

I'm going to be moving to Park Island on Ma Wan mid August. I will 32 weeks pregnant when I arrive there with my husband. Are there any English speaking mums or mums to be there? It would be great to meet some new people and get some support.

jnpark is offline Registered User

Hi, My wife also have 19 weeks pregnant now and we are living in Park Island. Which Hospital are you going to delivery?

gela is offline Registered User

Hi!
    Welcome to Park Island. I 've been living here for over 2 years, and I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Feel free to contact me.

Hagrid is offline Registered User

Seems like Park Island is getting a popular place now! I've been living here for over 2 years and I have a 21 months son. Still remember how worried I was taking my newborn from the hospital...taking a taxi then shuttle bus, not knowing what to do if he cries :)

hahasze is offline Registered User

Hi Hagrid,

Was your son born naturally or by c-section?
    How did you go to the hospital while you were going to give birth?

Hagrid is offline Registered User

Hi hahasze,

My son was breech so I had a scheduled c-section. I was kinda glad that he did or I'll have to worry about changing transportation to a hospital faraway while in labor.

alanrigg is offline Registered User

Does anyone want to buy any 2nd hand baby toys bikes, walk n play etc?

I have a big robust play area to sell and a sandpit if anyone is interested.

ninahudd is offline Registered User

thanks for the contacts

Thanks for all the replies. I'd love to meet up with you at some time (will be around mid August after the summer hols.). I will be delivering naturally (hopefully) at Queen Mart's hospital in Pok Fu Lam. I'm a bit conerned about how far it is from Ma Wan but I've recieved such good care so far and I'm comfortable with the hospital so I don't really want to change. Anyone had similar experinces? I was particularly freaked when I heard someone delivered their baby on the Discovery Bay ferry last week!!
    I may be up for buying baby stuff (alanrigg) but later. Still in the throws of moving, changing jobs, preparing for baby and finding an amah all at the same time (might as well get it all done at once!!!).

Has anyone flown late on in pregnancy? I'm returning from France when I am 31 weeks pregnant. BA are fine with me flying as long as I can get a letter from a French doctor saying I am fit to fly. I'm a bit dubious about the whole thing. I'm also having trouble getting a letter from a Hong Kong doctor (Tsan Yuk and Wan Chai say they wont do it). I'm perfectly fit and healthy so don't really get what the problem is. Advice gratefully recieved.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast