- 05-31-2006, 08:17 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
Hi everyone, I’ve always had good information from this forum. Thanks for advice.
This time, I need your advice and recommendation on asherman syndrome.
I had miscarriage on Feb this year in Singapore and somehow the doctor didn't do a good job on D&C. I ended up another D&C on Apr in HK with so-called famous doc in HK. Since then, I still haven't had my period yet and went to see another doctor who diagnosed me with asherman syndrome.
I am sort of lost now. What should I do? Do you have any idea or experience with this syndrome? Any idea who is specialized on asherman syndrome treatment in HK?
Thanks again for your help.
- By Fushingbayloo in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:38 PM
- By mailmail in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 6Last Post: 10-11-2007, 06:10 PM
- By reei in forum PreconceptionReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2007, 11:09 AM
- By pinklet in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2007, 01:29 PM
- By Bumblebzz in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:49 PM