Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Nov/Dec 06 Mums to meet

SF Gal is offline Registered User
    Pok Fu Lam
    I too had fun meeting the new comers at lunch. We have a contact list for the group via email. I gave my biz card to all the newbies yesterday, so send me an email with your contact details, login name etc and I will email an updated list to everyone. I will try my best to note who's who's on the list.

A&A is offline Registered User
    Discovery Bay

I was sitting between Amelie and Rach and across from Nazima...

My due date is November 18th (38 weeks) and am expecting identical twin boys.

Thanks for putting a list together SFGal!

slamdunk is offline Registered User
    thanks SFGal for offering to update a 'real names'/contacts list, that would be really useful for everyone. lunch was fun (chocolate pudding was divine...), looking forward to the next (thanks for booking Rach).

p.s. Amelie, i was sat next to you on your right, at end of table! :o)

sgyho is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    Hi everyone

Had a fab time at lunch and looking forward to the next one. Its always good to have other moms-to-be to chat with!

SF gal, hope your house hunting is going well. My due date is 15th Nov and expecting another boy!

Amelie, sorry I didnt get a chance to chat to u much but hopefully next time! Your mandarin puts me to absolute shame! I am the only mom w bub in tow.

And Annie thanks for the book recommendation. Am trying to bring up my kid bilingually(at least) and am mixing languages all the time which I am sure confuses him greatly. Will check out the book u recommended. Should be able to get it thru Amazon.

Look forward to the next luncheon!

amphilibert is offline Registered User
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong

breastfeeding - grouped appointment

Hi ladies,

It was mentioned during our last lunch that some of us would be interested in learning more about breastfeeding and possibly do a group class with Lactation Consultant Mrs Chee. She was recommended to me by 2 new mums who had trouble breastfeeding at the beginning and thought Ms Chee was a great help.

My idea was to meet with her for a consultation/class so to get more specific info on the subject but also get to know each other in case i need her help after the baby is born.

She generally charges 450$ for a 2 hour class but said she would give us a discount (400$) for a group.

If you are interested, please get back to me, i am happy to organise this.
    Her office is in Wanchai, so maybe we could have lunch together and then do the class after ?? How about next Tuesday since we already have lunch scheduled in Pacific Place ? From 3-5pm ??

Looking forward to hear from you.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong

is that $400 per person?

amphilibert is offline Registered User
    Pokfulam, Hong Kong
    yes 400$ per person for the 2 hour class.

Lilly is offline Registered User
    I'm an Australian and a first time mom, due at the end of November. Would like to meet other moms to be for a chat / coffee, maybe in Central somewhere. Hope to hear from other moms soon ...

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast