Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Nov/Dec 06 Mums to meet

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    How was lunch today? I missed being there. Bet there was loads of yummy desserts!!

slamdunk is offline Registered User
    Lunch was great thanks SBF. We're on again for next week, squeezing them lunches in before we're out of action for a while. Details coming up (not sure if you can make it) . Get lots of feet up time...

A&A
    A&A is offline Registered User
    Hello!

Glad you are still enjoying the lunches... Miss You! and the wonderful information exchange.

Well, keep positive thoughts that I can hang in there for at least 10 more days and make it to my 34th week! I woke up yesterday morning at 5am to go to the toilet only to have some clear water like leakage down my legs and some menstrual like cramping! So, I went to the doctor, he checked the boys and the amniotic levels and they were all good... he said that it wasn't my water breaking (thank goodness!), but probably my cervix releasing some fluids which can happen. He then checked my cervix and I went from 1.5 cm on Monday (measured at my 32 week appt.) to 2.3 cm yesterday... oh oh! So now I am on strict strict bedrest at home - and hoping the boys stay indoors until at least my 34th week so they are in the clear for their lungs being ready, etc....

Will keep you posted! Hope you are all well and the bellies are round and moving!

amphilibert is offline Registered User
    Hi A&A,

nice to hear from you! was wondering how you were doing this week. take it easy, 10 days is really not long to go now ... YOU CAN DO IT !!
    Take care and keep posting updates.
    Am

rach is offline Registered User
    Hi A&A

yes keep the updates coming - we are all thinking of you! Amelie is right 10 days is not long when you think about it - i'm sure you and the boys will be fine! Do you have lots of books, magazines and dvds to keep you occupied? thank goodness you got a helper early (or hasnt she started I can't remember?)

Somebodyfamous - you missed a great desert buffet (as well as the rest but desert was fantastic they had everything you could think of)!!! hope you are not getting too frustrated resting at home - not long now.

look forward to hearing how you are both going.

somebodyfamous is offline Registered User
    Yes I miss everyone's company too....

A&A - hang in there - stay calm - take each HOUR at a time. 10 days isn't too long, try reading novels as they help make time go faster than magazines. Daydream about what your babies will look like. Remember you're incubating your babies and that is your MOST IMPORTANT job! So 10 days of that isn't too much. You've come so far!

Rach - mmm that sounds like a great lunch! My sweet tooth is so active in these last trimester. Also babies seem to react to it, so there's lots of kicking and moving not long after eating dessert!

I've got about 2 weeks to go - hooray! I'm 34 and half weeks now. Looking forward to meeting the girls and getting some sleep - hahahahahahha

slamdunk is offline Registered User
    Hang in there A&A and somebodyfamous!

rach is offline Registered User
    I think most of the regulars know but just in case there are any newcomers who want to join us we are meeting again next week - you are most welcome! 12.30 at the Cafe in the Mandarin Oriental. Just post a message so we can add you into the booking. Slowly our mums to be group is turning into a mums group! I will be last I think!! it will be between me and bunx2

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast