- 06-01-2006, 10:39 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2006
- New York
I will be flying with my wife and 2 children from NYC to HKG in a few weeks. While we are excited for our trip, we are dreading the flight. We have two active boys aged 3 and almost 2. We are flying direct and overnight (both good things). Can anyone share any dos/don'ts/recommendations for a long flight with toddlers? Any advice will be much appreciated.
- 06-01-2006, 10:46 AM #2
Is this the Cathay Pacific flight?
Try to get some leg room if possible if you're in economy and taller than 5 feet. There seem to be a fair number of families on that flight (I took it about 5 weeks ago) and there are plenty of movies if that keeps the kids occupied, if not, get a cheap portable DVD like this one ..
- By Sazzy in forum Baby TalkReplies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:00 PM
- By papahk in forum The Practical ParentReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2008, 09:45 PM
- By Sucellia in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:37 PM
- By ClaireN in forum Baby TalkReplies: 15Last Post: 07-21-2006, 12:11 AM
- By ninahudd in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2006, 04:40 PM