Risky Pregnancy at 35 up
- 07-26-2006, 05:28 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
I just read all your conversations. Happy for fridayma as the test was successful.
btw, I am interesting to know how to get conceive more easily if your partner has low sperm count. It just means the possibility of getting pregnant is more difficult than other couples. I am 34 and my partner is 36. We are planning to get marry next year and we would like to have our baby after marriage as i am already 34. The older I am, the more risk to take for bearing baby.
We want to know if there are any natural ways to have a baby instead of going for IVF or other advanced technology.
any suggestions would be appreciated.
- By SaraA in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:38 AM
- By Rachel L in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2008, 01:30 PM
- By pkrs in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:46 AM
- By akiwai in forum Babies Born in 2007Replies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2007, 10:30 PM
- By claire23 in forum Everything ElseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2006, 10:20 AM