Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

View Poll Results: What name do you like best?

Voters
50. This poll is closed
  • Avery Kailen

15 30.00%
  • Riley Addison

14 28.00%
  • Riley Gabrielle

15 30.00%
  • Riley Kaden

6 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Baby Name

hkgirl is offline Registered User

Thanks for all your opinions. It's interesting to see how popular Avery and Riley have become for girls. I've only known one Riley who was a boy! Anyway, we aren't going to tell anyone what we decide until our daughter is born. It's safer that way and the nice thing about these forums is that it is anonymous and you don't have to risk people you know critiquing a name you like. My brother named his daughter a name I think is awkward, but once it's set it's easier to accept!

I think it is very interesting hearing some of the names in Hong Kong too! I've also heard of computer and sofa!

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User

Hi,

I agree that choosing your baby's name is a very personal thing...my husband and I have chosen a name that is popular where he is from; but which to my family and friends sounds very different- and few have wasted any time in telling me this. But my husband and I love the name we have chosen, and it is everyone else who will have to get use to it.

hkgirl is offline Registered User

Good for you bekyboo44! We are going to choose what we like too, I just think it's interesting to hear what people think about different names, especially when there are a few you like and you need help deciding. I think so much has to do with associations and depending on where you are from, your life experiences and just plain taste, opinions can vary greatly. We had a name picked out for our first child until I was 7 months when we heard something we liked better and we changed our minds. That's why we're not going to tell anyone until the baby is born!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Scroll to top