Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free portrait for your new-born & toddler for my portfolio

adalaka is offline Registered User

Smile Free portrait for your new-born & toddler for my portfolio

Good afternoon all moms & dads in geobaby, Imy name is Claudia and I have been doing a lot of portraiture for friends in families in the past couple of years. And now, I am trying to build up my portfolio further. Hence would like to offer all the moms and dads out here free sessions for your babies.

My photography style is casual and natural as I love to capture the true emotion. Baby & toddlers are one of the most ideal subjects because of their pureness and their true emotion.

I am offering free photo session for babies & toddlers (of coz their families are welcome too). Will provide you the pictures in a CD plus one A4 print as my thank you afterward. This is geniunely a free service offered by an individual with no hidden cost (or agenda). All of the pictures will serve as beautiful reference for my portfolio only.

Since I have a full time job, I will only be available on weekends. If you are interested or would like to see samples of my photos, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. :)

Looking forward to hear from you.

tans is offline Registered User
    Hi there Claudia,

Sounds Awesome, I would be thrilled to have my Jessica in your portfolio. She is 9 months old and just too gorgeous! Let me know what suits you as we are available most of the time. My husband has just joined Cathay and is studying most of the time, so Jess and I are flexible. Whereabout are you situated in Hong Kong?

Thanks!
    Kind Regards
    Tanya

2457 4787

newbies is offline Registered User
    Hi Claudia,

Cool! I got 2 children. Will email you.

THks!

carang is offline Registered User
    hi,
    I'm very interested too. my son is almsot 16 months. i work full time and am only available on sundays if that's ok with you?

are you wanting to take photos of only the kids or of the entire family?

thanks,
    Cara
    9684 4223
    cara_ng_hk at yahoo dot com

Quote Originally Posted by tans
    Hi there Claudia,

Sounds Awesome, I would be thrilled to have my Jessica in your portfolio. She is 9 months old and just too gorgeous! Let me know what suits you as we are available most of the time. My husband has just joined Cathay and is studying most of the time, so Jess and I are flexible. Whereabout are you situated in Hong Kong?

Thanks!
    Kind Regards
    Tanya

2457 4787
    Hi Tanya,

That's great! I am glad you like the idea and thanks for your support :)

9 months old is a very sweet age. Since I have to work on weekdays and I am a big fan for natural light, weekend would be the only time available for me. But the session will only take around 1-2 hours so hope that doesn't take up too much of your family time.

I lived and worked in Central but I don't mind travelling. I would suggest to take the photos in the comfort of your place or a playground/park that you and your girl always go to. because I think babies are always at their best mood when they are in a familiar surrounding.

Tanya, can you give me your email address so I can forward you my portfolio? Will also give you a call tomorrow to discuss further.

Thanks and regards,
    Claudia

Quote Originally Posted by carang
    hi,
    I'm very interested too. my son is almsot 16 months. i work full time and am only available on sundays if that's ok with you?

are you wanting to take photos of only the kids or of the entire family?

thanks,
    Cara
    9684 4223
    cara_ng_hk at yahoo dot com
    Hi Cara,

Sunday works fine for me because I am only available on weekends too, as I am chained to my office desk on weekdays.

Actually I am open to the idea of portrait for everyone in the family including pets! Reason why I focus on baby portrait is because they are the sweetest and not camera shy *laugh*

Will give you a call tomorrow to discuss further. Thanks Cara!

Regards,
    Claudia

carang is offline Registered User
    hi claudia,
    when you call tomorrow, please leave a message for me as i'm unable to answer calls during working hours (i teach)....

thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
    Cara

Quote Originally Posted by carang
    hi claudia,
    when you call tomorrow, please leave a message for me as i'm unable to answer calls during working hours (i teach)....

thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
    Cara
    Cara, I've emailed you my contact. Why don't you give me a call when you are off work?

Thanks,
    Claudia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast