I have heard that so many mainland chinese come to HK to get part-time job but they may just hold a travel visa. Some do job that they dont have formal training on it and charge high too. They mainly target westerner who is willing to pay. But there are actually many choice of domestic helper. Getting one from reputation organisation like Caritas centre and the church is more reliable. Good luck