Baby won't take a bottle
- 06-15-2006, 10:53 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- central, hong kong
I let baby play with the teat of the bottle tonight. no milk just the teat
She licked it suspiciously at first and the let me place it in her mouth
No sucking though which is interesting, since she sucks almost anything else she can get her hands on.
Obviously I was just a little optomistic about how she would take to the bottle!
interesting about the lipase.
I actually threw away a whole bottle yesterday because the frozen defrosted breastmilk smelt sour.
I thought that it had somehow become defrosted and re-frozen (though I couldnt work out how)
I have been dilligently saving milk for the big moment that we start to introduce the bottle. HOpe the rest isnt the same.
I hate to waste food. Especially when I had to work so hard to produce it!!!
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:04 AM
- By premama in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2010, 09:13 PM
- By bloominginHK in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2009, 07:58 PM
- By ninahudd in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2006, 10:05 PM
- By Avi in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2005, 06:04 PM