Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Restaurants with highchairs in Hong Kong??

BLC
    BLC is offline Registered User

I live in the NT, and don't get to Central very often with baby. So I didn't give baby chairs too much thought. Until I made a last minute decision to meet a friend for lunch and then went in mass panic trying to find one. The Deli France I go to sometimes in Telford Gardens has a baby chair, so I thought I was safe to go to the one near LKF. How wrong was I. So even though it is a chain, not all of them have baby chairs. This time I was very lucky as my little girl decided to sit completely still on my lap while I fed her, and while I had something aswell. I had the same trouble in TST, but decided to buy a takeaway and ended up having a 'picnic' in Kowloon Park. So she sat in her pushchair watching the birds.

BWC
    BWC is offline Registered User

Thanks all. This is helpful information, especially to know which restuarants out there have highchairs. I cant believe how few do! And Stanley Wildfire only has booster seats - even though they have a separate play area for kids. Crazy! I think hotel restaurants are probably the way to go in addition to the others mentioned here. Thanks for everyone's input.

Sandra & Evan is offline Registered User

Yes, hotel restaurants are probably easiest. The JW Marriott's Cafe is great for kids. We take our 2-year-old and 1-year-old there quite often. The staff will bring out the toys, coloring kits, and plastic bowls/cups/cutlery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12