Moms in Central
- 07-27-2006, 02:01 PM #17Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Tai Hang
play gym in central
You can try Gymboree in St John Building (near the peak tram station)
They have a 1 hour a day play gym where kids (6months old to 5 years old) gather to play and socialise. Call them up to ck for time schedule.
It is not really for special needs kids but my little girl (13 months old) learn to walk there..free entry if you are a member (life time membership fee for only HKD250 per family).
- By e-mum in forum Everything ElseReplies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2008, 06:02 PM
- By myfavor in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2006, 05:14 PM
- By AKKY in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2006, 08:22 PM
- By Prego1 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2005, 09:53 PM
- By karenchan in forum Family HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2005, 04:33 PM