- 06-19-2006, 08:14 PM #1
has anyone here experienced this?
with my first pregnancy, we conceived the first month of trying...
now that we're trying again (this is the first month), i'm actually more anxious to concieve than with the first...
anyway, my period isn't due for another 5 days. last night when i went to the bathroom there was a little bit of blood...again today... it's nothing like a period, but it IS blood...
i'm not sure if i'm hoping to get pregnant so much that i'm causing my own symptoms...
last time around this time, my boobs HURT like hell, hubby couldn't even give me a hug.... this time, nothing...
anyway... i guess what i'm trying to find out is if anyone here has experienced similar?
- 06-20-2006, 06:48 PM #2
i took a couple of tests today and the lines were really faint, but there...
guess i'm preggers with #2!!!
I'm going to wait a while b4 taking another test, just to be sure...
has anyone here experienced implantation bleeding?
- 06-20-2006, 06:53 PM #3
Congratulations!!! How exciting!
:groupwave:Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 07-17-2006, 04:12 PM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- hong kong
One month i had really sore boobs for no reason and they grew really big, i was convinced i was pregnant but then my period came.
The next month my boobs started hurting even more, so i just assumed that they were growing of their own accord! Then my period didnt come, so i took a test and it was positive. Now im wondering if maybe the period before was just implantation bleeding, and im actually more pregnant than i thought!
I will have my first scan soon, so will let you know!
Congratulations on your pregnancy by the way!!!
- By babyat23 in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2010, 07:32 PM
- By ING in forum PreconceptionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:58 PM
- By mintycat in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
- By mommyinhk in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2007, 05:08 PM
- By Patapatapeppy in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:12 AM