Anyone used maternity pillows? Where to buy in HK?
- 06-23-2006, 12:39 PM #9
If you hover yr mouse over "Call us" you should be a menu underneath, one says "shops". Sorry its a flash site so I can't copy/paste it.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 06-24-2006, 09:05 AM #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
Is it also on Sale at hollywood road branch? thanks.
And how much is this bedrest pillow? i have a backrest but there's no armrest.
Last edited by mamaS; 06-24-2006 at 09:10 AM.
- 06-24-2006, 09:15 AM #11
They had a green bedrest in the window in Central. I can't remember how much I paid for it. I think it was $300.Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 06-24-2006, 09:45 AM #12
Ah got it. THanks for your patience! The flash site works better in firefox!
- By zac08 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2010, 03:47 PM
- By southside852 in forum Sleep and your BabyReplies: 13Last Post: 05-12-2009, 09:45 PM
- By jenayds in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 05:13 PM
- By petesp in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Graham in forum Preparing for the ArrivalReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2004, 03:31 PM