Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

miffy is offline Registered User

Hi All

I'm currently 6wks with my 3rd child. Thing is, this is totally unexpected and both of us don't have the inclination to keep it. As it is, my son is barely 3 and daughter 1.5yrs. I'm so tired just running after them now. To add on, my contract will be expiring in 3 months and I need to get it renewed. It doesn't add to have another colleague going on 3 months maternity before me. I was thinking of taking medication to induce miscarriage.

Can i get some advice

mulk is offline Registered User
    Hong Kong
    You sound overwhelmed.

I don't believe that there is any medication to induce miscarriage. There is the morning after pill but you need to take that within 72 hours of unprotected sex (the sooner, the better). If you're serious about not wanting another baby, you'll need to terminate the pregnancy.

I'm not going to make any judgments as I haven't walked in your shoes. Give it a lot of thought and make the decision that is right for you and your family.

Good luck, Miffy.

Pelican is offline Registered User
    Frederick, MD
    Wow….someone else sounds just like me. I’m now 7 weeks along, and was also thinking about doing the pill (yes, there is one…here’s info on it:

Your situation is a bit different then mine. Our son is 8, and will be 9 when the baby is due. My husband and I are both going back and forth. I’m scared all over again, and he just doesn’t want to start over again.

I think we decided over the weekend to keep him/her. I know it’s going to be tough, but the reward in the end is worth all of it.

Good luck to you…it’s not an easy decision to make.