- 07-05-2006, 05:08 AM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
I am going to move from London to HK end of august 2006 with my husband and two boys (3 years, 19 months) and considering the southside of the island.
At hong kong homes I saw a really nice appartmentblock named Grand Garden. Now I have heard that they are refurbishing the outside of the building which will take up another year. Which means noice and so on.
Does anyone know if this is true? Can someone share some experiences about living in Grand Garden?
Thank you so much!
- 07-07-2006, 05:23 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
Hi there, yes Grand Garden (at South Bay) will undergo refurnishing, so some noise and scaldfoldings will go on for a while. Though without this, it is a nice place to stay with nice seaview. Do you have other choices?
- By reei in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2010, 05:58 PM
- By Nahna in forum Everything ElseReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2008, 07:13 PM
- By AnneB in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2008, 09:21 PM
- By Speculator in forum Baby TalkReplies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2008, 05:44 PM
- By chubbysan in forum EducationReplies: 8Last Post: 08-30-2006, 11:24 AM