Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Dr. Raymond Ng???

Hannah's Mom is offline Registered User

Dr. Raymond Ng???

I am 7 weeks pegnant with number 2 and have been in Canada on holiday for the past 4weeks, so when I get back home I have to go for an ultrasound and whatnot prettty much right away ... I'll be just 9 weeks when we return. Our family doctor is Dr. Raymond Ng with Owens and Trodd and Partners. (in Central) I have seen a couple of posts that people have used him as their Dr. while pregnant. (I think Rani you had said so??) Is this the same Dr. Ng? We really like him as the family dr. but I was assuming I'd have to go to a OBGYN.
    Please let me know any info!
    Thanks much!

rani is offline Administrator

Yes, I saw a Raymond Ng and he's a OBGYN. He has his own practice in Central. You will need to see an OBGYN. The OBGYN at Owens and Trodd is Sally Ferguson.

Don't forget to join the GeoBaby Expected Moms Group. There are a few moms that are due around the same time as you.

hello!!!!!!!!!

:bighug
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

Hannah's Mom is offline Registered User
    thanks Rani
    I know Dr. Ng had said to come see him when I got preggy, I just assumed he'd pass me on to another dr.! Unfortuneatly Sally Ferguson isn't on our insurances panel. I know a coulpe names I've seen mentioned on here are though. Lucy Lord and Dr. Dawkins? Will see what Dr. Ng says in a few weeks!
    thanks for the info!

Scroll to top