Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Brainy Baby DVD

Batman is offline Registered User

Brainy Baby DVD

Just wonder any of you have bought Brainy Baby's DVD series, like it's Right brain, Left Brain.. etc. Any comments ? I heard that it's even better than Baby Einstein.. I have Baby Einstein and my kid loves it and would like to purchase something different.

Buckeroo is offline Registered User

Hi, we have a few of the Brainy Baby DVDs and my son loves them. He preferred them to the Baby Einsteins DVDs. He esp. loves the French and the ABCs ones. I think it has to do with seeing the many (real) kids in the video as opposed to puppets.

Batman is offline Registered User

thanks. My kid is 18 months old and do you think she can still benefit from those DVDs ? She already lost in interest in Baby Einstein for a couple months. I just wonder it's still worth buying.., if so, which ones of their series you recommend ?

Buckeroo is offline Registered User

Not the Left Brain, Right Brain, but maybe you can consider the French one, the ABCs and the 123s. We have all of those. The first two caters to younger babies, whereas the last 3 are for 12 months+. We haven't watched the 123 yet, so I can't really say if it's good or not, but my son really enjoys the other two. Another one that I would recommend is The Little Einsteins: Our Big Huge Adventure. My son was watching this since he was 10months old and he absolutely loves this one --even to this day. He would clap, pat along and shout out answers when asked. It's really cute...and this is one where you yourself won't get too bored watching over and over again together with your kid. Kids Favorite Songs by Sesame Street is also a good one to get --another favorite of my son's. Enjoy!

Scroll to top