- 07-20-2006, 06:45 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- hong kong
Does anyone know of a tailor that can make or copy maternity clothes, i dont want to spend a lot of money on proper maternity shops that charges ridiculous amounts for maternity clothes.
- 07-20-2006, 08:48 PM #2
I bought a couple of shirts from the US and took them to Shenzen and had them copied in different colors. Including fabric it came to $40 top. There are a couple of Shenzhen tailors who come to HK.
Have a read through this thread:
Desperately seeking a tailorFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- By reei in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Canucker in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:53 PM
- By creaturecomfort in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2006, 07:19 AM
- By CheriC in forum Hong Kong Pregnancy ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:36 AM