Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Baby studio

b&b
    b&b is offline Registered User

Baby studio

My bb is 6 months now and i think its the most cutie moment of a bb. so i want to go to studio to shoot this for memory. Any recommendation?

I like simple/natural photo style. thx

rani is offline Administrator
    We have a list of photograhers here

http://www.geobaby.com/directory/hon...photographers/

Browse through their online portfolios.
    Founder of GeoBaby.Com

b&b
    Thx! Rani

But their prices are too expensive for me.
    I find one called "Baby Face Studio", their photos seem quite good and the price is reasonable to me. anyone try this before and any comments?
    thx a lot.

crystal is offline Registered User
    B&B,

yes, baby face studio is a new BB studio, the price is reasonable. The location is also convenience, at TST.

My friend just take photos there, her comment is quite good. She took her son (8 mths old) there around 1:00pm and take around 2 hours photos. baby face provided her the photo (a website link) at night.

pkh
    pkh is offline Registered User
    Can you provide a link to baby face studio website? I am interested in getting my 3 and 1.5 years old to take some pictures. Thanks a lot!

crystal is offline Registered User
    Hi pkh,

you can visit their website

http://www.babyface.com.hk

fly
    fly is offline Registered User
    Yikes, I'm no professional photographer, but I found quite a few mistakes in those shots that I can't imagine paying hard earned $ for them (cropped heads and torsos, off center or no composition, disembodied hands, etc). It seems they may have some "cute" costumes and a studio space, but the shots appear no different than what anyone could take with a disposable camera.

Before we took our shots, we looked at the portfolio and picked about a dozen unique shots that we wouldn't normally be able to take ourselves, this was from a selection of about 100.

b&b
    Quote Originally Posted by fly
    Yikes, I'm no professional photographer, but I found quite a few mistakes in those shots that I can't imagine paying hard earned $ for them (cropped heads and torsos, off center or no composition, disembodied hands, etc). It seems they may have some "cute" costumes and a studio space, but the shots appear no different than what anyone could take with a disposable camera.

Before we took our shots, we looked at the portfolio and picked about a dozen unique shots that we wouldn't normally be able to take ourselves, this was from a selection of about 100.
    I have taken photos there last sunday. Their services and photos are good and price is reasonable. $1480 (w/ $100 discount coupon from their web) for 50x4R, one photo album, 2 x 12R, 4x2R, one year free web-ablum and the digital files for all selected photos.

"cropped heads and torsos, off center or no composition, disembodied hands, etc." ???? have you click each image to view them individually? I do think their photos are quite professional at such price level. not like other bb studio, just provide stereotype angles and compositions, like mass production in factory.

As my husband don't want to post our bb's pic, attached a link of other mother's web-album and discussion for reference.
    http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/...&forum=129&118
    Last edited by b&b; 08-20-2006 at 01:59 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast