Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bumps 2 Babes

bekyboo44 is offline Registered User
    Does Mothercare deliver?

There is a Jusco in Tai Koo Shing.

Karishma is offline Registered User
    I totally agree...the owners themselves are such a rude couple!!! i dont even bother going in there anymore. most of the stuff is available elsewhr u just have to hunt it down. its actually worth it cos its cheaper. but id much rather not gv them my business. they r so so rude its not even funny.

kashismum is offline Registered User
    Yes. Mothercare deliver some stuff such as cots which come from their warehouse.

Great, thanks- have already done a price inventory for everything at B2B, and so plan to do the same at Mothercare tommorrow, to compare!

cristletips is offline Registered User
    That description is hilarious!!!! That is exactly what it's like!! Everytime I have gone there whether crowded or not, it's just like that. SLow, 3 people at the till, etc. Besides being expensive, it's like an obstacle course trying to navigate with a stroller around the clothes. (Particularly the Central branch)

Also, the doorman at the ground floor is horrible and never assists any mother. Just stares as people struggle.

The one good thing I can say is that they allowed me to try a carseat in my car. Which any store should do, really.

hkaussie is offline Registered User
    I've never had that experience, I've always found them quite helpful. Oh well, maybe I catch them on good days!

I want to share a positive experience I had at B2B! My husband and I are unable to buy anything for our baby until he is born (something we promised my MIL for religious reasons) and as my due date draws closer I have started to panic about bringing baby home and not having anything for him.
    We went into B2B and explained the situation, and they said, assuming what we want is in stock, they can collect everything together and deliver it for us that day, even to DB! So my husband can go, with the rather long list I have prepared and have everything delivered.

I personally have problems with Mothercare- their stores are always a mess, with stuff everywhere! They recently ran out of their stretch mark cream, I went in just as a new order arrived but was told I couldn't have any because it had all been reserved and their next order wouldn't be in until the end of September!
    They also said that to have a cot we wanted ordered and delivered from the UK would take three months!!!!

joannek is offline Registered User
    well, i agree with all of you. there are always 3 at the til & slow, etc, no price marked. things that are not exclusive are more expensive.... the list goes on. but they are also very good. they exchange anything even if you've lost your receipt. helpful in explaining the car seats & everything else when you're a new parent. cos the owners are parents themselves & they've gone thru all that. in mothercare, esp. the one in causewaybay, they're not very helpful, and you can't really find anything. the good thing with B2B is, they don't mind taking the time to explain sth to you, i.e. if you manage to locate someone that's free. just like a shop in overseas, they're slow but they're helpful. they do have stuff that are exclusive & not expensive, like the sticky fingers wipes & diaper garbage bags, $12 for 250!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast