Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bumps 2 Babes

Neha is offline Banned

B2B staff is always nice to us. Even on calls if we inquire about something they get back to us immediately or when they have it on stock they call u back. agree 3 people at the counter but we get attention whenever we ask them so no issue for us. I guess we have been lucky so far touch wood

Canucker is offline Registered User

My husband hates B2B and just rolls his eyes everytime we are in Central and I want to swing by the store. I agree, three people at the front, but the last time I went in one helped me when I had a question about the double strollers and was quite helpful.

I find the place pretty pricey and I would prefer if there was a selection of "North American" items - PENATEN CREAM - but oh well.

One thing that drove me nuts was when we were expecting our first and the sales lady tried to convince me I needed so many items for the baby. It was insane! I didn't need 90% of the things she suggested and so glad I listened to friends about second-hand stuff... the baby just grows out of stuff too fast you don't need everything BRAND NEW!

JandIinHK is offline Registered User

Food selection

Is there any other place that does as good a food selection as b2b?

aussiegal is offline Registered User

I can't stand shopping at bumps to babes but find myself there every few months for want of a better shop. I always feel dirty leaving there
    Why can't someone with a good pleasant demeanor open a baby shop in HK? Seems like if you can find the space you can make a mint in HK. The bundles of cash you see people dropping in B to B is tremendous. The only thing they have going for themselves is the level of stock so you need to be cashed up to compete. Their service is appalling, the owner unpleasant, the shop is often a mess with lots of products unpriced. What's the point in hiring cheap staff (like he does) if they don't actually do anything? I'd put in a good mother's area and even let mums hold there mother's groups there if they wanted to.

If only i had the time i'd do it.

NYCMel is offline Registered User

B2B while over-priced is convenient if you are in Central and you don't have to fight your way through crowds. I used to love Eugene's, but find while it's more of a pleasant atmosphere the Eugene staff is very rude there and also wanders around aimlessly. It's too bad these stores cannot hire knowledgeable people who actually have an interest in baby / toddler care and development. Eugene's is quite big (good stroller selection), but B2B while smaller has an overall better selection. It has many of the major UK brands. Mothercare has good basic accessories, but is sooo tiny and it's hard to move around in there with a pram or even with a bjorn. I wish they all had online ordering! I often look at the UK Mothercare website then just call the HK one to see if they have the item and to put it on hold for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234