Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Early 2007 mums-to-be!

elizaveta is offline Registered User

Tonight

So, tonight at 18:30 on top of the IFC, surrounded by starry sky? I have something to celebrate cause I know ... who it is!
    IT IS A ..... bbbb....or ....gggg
    Come and I will tell you!
    Hope to see (many of) you tonight!
    Lisa

pinemarten is offline Registered User
    oooooh, I can't wait! My vote is for outdoors too :)

elizaveta is offline Registered User

Outdoor too!

Starry sky, as mentioned before, Versace models, sea breeze... what more do you need? But choice is yours!

nursie is offline Registered User
    Outdoors! Liked it a lot last time... I'll make sure I'll be dressed to the nines... In fact, my styling team already wants to get started :)

mergilla is offline Registered User
    So do we have to buy drinks/snacks to bring up to the roof or is there a place that sells drinks/snacks on the roof of IFC?

See you tonight.

Maria :crib

nursie is offline Registered User
    Bring your own snacks/drinks.
    See you tonight!

geiboyi is offline Registered User
    Unfortunately I do not think I will be welcome along with all the beautiful people/models, as I have spent the night in the bathroom wallowing in self pity (and not a small amount of discomfort). Adam had some sort of bug last week and spent the weekend moaning in pain (he's a man - they exaggerate), then Max was throwing up everything he ate for the last three days, and now guess who has it? So kind of them to pass it on to me. Will not be leaving the house today, so can I hear the news tomorrow, Lisa? (Although I should say that I heard yesterday of yet another person who rolled up to the hospital with pink/blue clothes and had to take a very inappropriately dressed baby boy/girl home.)

Ooooh, bought my Zapp yesterday. Karen - you were debating between that one and the heavier one, yes? This one is NOT a lightweight stroller, whever the blurb says. Very cool, yes, but heavy. Also not terribly stable for a child of Max's weight (nearly 2 years old, whatever that might be), so you might want to bear that in mind. In 2 Thursdays he will be 2, so I will race you all to the IFC roof (my preferred party venue, just like Versace), but you can test the stroller.

Anyway, I have to retire to my bed again. Woe is me. See you all next week (if I live...).

pinemarten is offline Registered User
    Hey, that sucks - pregnant women should be immune to these things. Hope it gets out of your system soon, one way or another...

Yes, it was me debating between Zapp and Buzz. I'm now leaning more towards Buzz - as you say, the Zapp is not that lightweight anyway, so if stairs are involved, I think either will be a pain. May as well get the one with the automatic unfolding and the diff seat positions I'm thinking. Will consider other options eg Maclaren but still keen to get one that takes Maxi Cosi.

Did you figure out whether the Citi fits on the stroller?

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast