Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Early 2007 mums-to-be!

pinemarten is offline Registered User
    Great, look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

picasso is offline Registered User
    Hi Ladies,

Congratulations to you all! I will have my first baby due in Feb. 2007 and am very glad to have found this forum! Evening gathering is perfect as I am still working full time for now.

pinemarten, thanks for organizing the getting-togethers. Are we getting together tonight Aug. 24th at IFC? Is the Pacific Coffee at IFC I or IFC II?
    I will also send you a message to your hotmail account.

A bit about myself: I am 35 years old and have been working in HK for the last 5 years. Two weeks ago I joined prenatal yoga class and love it! I also try to do mild hikings every weekend with hubby. Would love to learn what you do to stay active.

Hope to see some of you tonight.

er.. I'm not sure! It's the only Pac Coffee in IFC mall though, so if you look at the directory you'll find it, or you can ask one of those guard dudes that always look extremely bored!

mergilla is offline Registered User

Unhappy

Hi Ladies,

I am pretty sure I went to the right Pacific Coffee ie. in IFC Mall next to MIX, but it was really quite busy so I couldn't figure out where to find you all? I was looking for some bumps but as most people where sitting down no luck! Is there a specific corner you generally meet in?

oh dear, I should have brought my little sign! We usually try to meet at one of the front tables, in the window. This time we were on the right hand side as you're facing into the store. Here's a picture of me: http://pics.livejournal.com/couldtry...7t5ck/s320x240 - the one on the right. So you can keep a look out for at least one of us next time.

None of the bumps are very big just yet - but I guess we'll be easier to spot by next week!

dragonsue is offline Registered User
    Pinemartan,

That's very funny! Yep none of our bumps are that big yet!!
    I weight 58.6Kgs. Not that big yet, well still to come!

S.

tan
    tan is offline Registered User
    Ah no, work made me miss the last meetings, and I so dearly would have wanted to have coffee again. Just had another appointment and in the scan was amazed to see the little thing in 3-D, rocking around like this .

Still we have Pinemartin's blog to keep us going. Had a blood test and in a week will find out about if we are clear of downs syndrome etc. See you all soon I hope - my bumb may not be noticeble to strangers but I certainly notice it xxx

happybaby1 is offline Registered User
    Hello everyone, i'm in my 11 week of my first pregnancy and baby's due 25 March 2007. right now i'm in between jobs and a lady of leisure but things pretty up and down with this 24/7 nausea.

have a little bump not very noticeable yet but some clothes are definitely not cooperative any more.. bot yoga pants for comfort and new clothes for work. quite an experience!!

anyway, wld love to meet up with you. when is the next meeting?

ciao ciao for now..

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast