Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Peg Perego Aria Stroller

firsttimemom is offline Registered User
    Is the Graco EDT for newborns? We almost bought the combi as it looks good and lightweight($1,200 something), but was put off as it has no seatbelt for babies, only at the tummy area, unlike those more expensive ones.

My question is: how is the graco's seatbelt like?

Rosewood is offline Registered User
    We bought the Aria for our daughter when she was about a year old, it was fine for the first few months, however as she got bigger it it got more and more difficult to manouvere, its really clumsy, feels wobbly, it was a constant battle tilting it to go up and down steps, I used to get sore wrists from using it. In the end we had to go out and buy another stroller, we considered the Graco, but eventually bought a Maclarans Quest, as it was roomier than the Graco, and we would get longer use out of it. Its so much easier to manouvre than the Aria and feels a lot sturdier.
    Last edited by Rosewood; 08-01-2006 at 08:45 AM.

odm_post is offline Registered User
    firsttimemom:
    Yes, it's suitable for newborns. Although it doesn't recline fully flat (only 160 degree if I'm not wrong), it's flat enough for the baby to sleep in.
    And the seatbelt is a 5-point harness.

It's not roomy as Maclaren, but it's enough for a newborn till about 2 yo. Our babies are of average size :) I saw someone removed the front bar for easy access - by that time we already bought Maclaren Volo for that same reason :)

eplo19 is offline Registered User

perego Pliko P3

I just recently bought the Perego Pliko P3 and so far it's not bad. It has the easy fold and the footstep for a second child that'z a great option... i previously had the bugaboo cameleon and that was too big and the fact that it was 2 pc when you fold it was very cumbersome to handle especially in hk- getting in and out of taxi

NewBabyLA is offline Registered User
    Has anyone tried the NeoNato line?
    Not sure if I need a basket on the stroller - and how important it is to have a car seat base.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12