Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peg Perego Aria Stroller

arismom is offline Registered User

Question Peg Perego Aria Stroller

Hi All

Has anyone used this stroller? We cant decide between this one or a Combi - although the Combi is a lighter weight one, we were advised not to get one because the baby cannot use it after the age of 2.

Any advice on the Peg Perego Aria?

:baby2:

Tisha is offline Registered User
    I must agree that the Combi is not great for toddlers but more for newborns to 18 months old. My 25 month old looks huge in the Combi and it looks as if it is going to tip! Plus with shopping hung on the handles...

I have no experience with the Peg Perego but I love my Maclaren Quest which is lightweight, sturdy and has a one hand fold function (VERY IMPORTANT!!!) for pushing as well as opening and closing the stroller. Another thing to consider is how big the basket is.

Good luck with your search!

Thanks for your advise Tisha. Will go out and have a look again.

Sumei is offline Registered User
    hi,

we hated our PP Aria - we found it difficult to manuveure (even with both hands) and bulky yet not large enough or comfi enough for outdoor terrain! We eventually, when my son hit 6 months old bought a lightweight Combi stroller (for indoors) which was perfect - light (I could push it around with one hand and have a shopping basket in the other) and versatile......having said that my son was not a big baby hence maybe that's why Combi strollers were good for us.....

odm_post is offline Registered User
    Yep.... hated our Aria!
    Bulky even after folded up, not enough padding for comfort, difficult to manouver (very important!!! got HK). My MIL actually tripped on this one 'cause the front wheels were blocked.

Don't buy it!

We changed to GRACO EDT when she'd about 18 mths. Been very happy with it. In fact I've been recommending it to almost everyone I know 'cause we're simply so satisfied with it.

It fits HK well - lightweight (3,5kg) and one hand operation (to manouver and to fold).
    Unlike Maclaren (we also own a VOLO 'cause our Graco is so worn out already :P) that although lightweight (Volo that is), you still need to bend down for ALL models. Just imagine yourself with baby on one hand, and folding/manouvering the stroller on another.

Some people complain about Graco EDT being too short for them. We're not very tall, so it's not a problem at all for us.

Good Luck!

Sumei is offline Registered User

ops!

Ops, I meant we got a Graco (EDT) and not a Combi and yes, it was PERFECT, my son is now 18 months and we switched to a Volo purely becos it was easier for him to get on and off the stroller since he likes to walk so much now!

lotusyll is offline Registered User
    We had the PP Aria and the Prima Viaggio car seat to go with it, all recommended by the owner of Bumps to Babes in HK, and it was crap! I had so much difficulty maneuvering it in SH that I gave up. The front wheels are constantly locked on the tiled pavement (could not swivel) and the closing mechanism was frequently jammed.

The car seat recommended was absolutely crap as well. We just bought the Bugaboo Cameleon. Bulky but I loved the maneuverability & suspension and my baby being very happy in it.

Thanks for your advice all. Now I know for sure to stay away from the Aria. Taking a look at the Graco ones now - will go check them out at B2B again.

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast