Baby refused water ,what to do?
- 08-21-2006, 08:04 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Gold Coast
Try feeding your baby water from a medicine cup. He might like the novelty of drinking from something new.
My daughter gets easily constapated. When she was small we would mix prunes or prune juice in her cereal and that usually helped. Now we put a spoonful of ground flax in her cerea every morningl and that seems to do the job (plus she gets the omega 3 oils from the flax).
- By jaz1311 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2009, 02:16 PM
- By fennho in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:27 PM
- By Gin2007 in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:40 AM
- By snagito in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:05 PM
- By vivianhui in forum Feeding BabyReplies: 10Last Post: 05-04-2007, 05:41 PM