- 08-11-2006, 03:25 PM #9
Highgate is a good school. Have heard good reviews. It is difficult to get into. I think they have a waiting list. Other schools at the Peak are Woodlands and Sunshine Int'l.
RaniFounder of GeoBaby.Com
- 08-11-2006, 03:35 PM #10Originally Posted by chubbysan
http://www.geobaby.com/directory/hon...arten/details/Founder of GeoBaby.Com
- 08-12-2006, 01:36 PM #11Registered User
Originally Posted by rani
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Eastern HK Island
Yes, i have visited Victoria website and have heard that Victoria is a good school. My only concern is the language used is 50% english and 50% cantonese. I was hoping to find a more international preschool that uses English as the main stream of language. My girl might have difficulty understanding Cantonese.
- By angeilin in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:59 PM
- By Dentem in forum EducationReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:41 PM
- By Coco in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2006, 04:40 PM
- By phs in forum Moving ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2006, 09:43 AM
- By m2cw2mhk in forum EducationReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2006, 11:52 AM