Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Infant Massage

AshleeRae is offline Registered User

Infant Massage

Hello new Moms and Dads!

I have just completed a week long training in NYC to be trained as a infant massage teacher. The act of massaging occurs between parent and child to enhance your beautiful bond and promote healthy circulation among all other wonderful benefits.

In order to totally complete my certification I need to work with 5 families for 4 to 5 weeks, once a week. I will teach you the massage strokes so you can continue to massage your baby comfortabley at home. I will talk with you about the benefits of massage while you meet new Moms and most importantly bond with your baby during our massage sessions. Best of all, this is totally volunteer opportunity on my part (free)!

I have worked with many children and families in the past. I have been a teacher and earned certifications on the development of infants of toddlers. Children and families are my passion.

If you are interested in infant massage I would like to set up the gatherings for the uncoming Fall of 2006. Please contact me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns etc. It may be easier for you to contact me there. Would love some feed back parents! Can't wait to meet you all.

Thank you,
    Ashlee Schroth

ChipMama is offline Registered User
    AshleeRae,

Can I still join this?

AshleeRae is offline Registered User

Infant Massage

Dear ChipMama,

Hello, how wonderful to hear from you about your interest in infant massage. Please tell me about you and your child? I have heard already from a few Moms who wanted to share this experience. I will let you know if there is a space left because it looks like I will in fact need one more family (and that will be you). I am hoping to start sometime next week so I will inform you as soon as I can. I am waiting to hear back from a certian family.

Thank you for you interest. Also, if the group is full, would you be interested in massge after I am done with this group? Please tell me a liitle more about how old your child is etc. How is motherhood treating you? I am expecting in early March!

All the Best,
    Ashlee Rae
    Last edited by AshleeRae; 09-07-2006 at 08:35 AM.

ChipMama is offline Registered User
    Thanks, Ashlee Rae! My boy is 4 months old! Motherhood is fine and getting interesting. You will definitely enjoy it! But it is hard work at the beginning but everything is worth it after the first 2 - 3 months.
    Yes, I am interested in whatever time you have. Definitely will hear from you. I will send you a separate e-mail via your own e-mail account next week. My e-mail address is [email protected].