Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talk2amy

Twins Mom Group

SF Gal is offline Registered User

Twins Mom Group

Hi. I would love to meet moms of twins and triplets in Hong Kong. I will probably join the HK Mothers of Multiples but wanted to see if there are moms around in HK in the summer that would like to meet. It would be great to get some insights and tips on bringing up twins and meet socially. Let me know if anyone is intereted in meeting up.

Last edited by SF Gal; 08-12-2006 at 09:34 AM.

marshmellow is offline Registered User

I have twins too....would love to meet up with other mummies who have twins.

Twinsmammie is offline Registered User

Hi. I also have twins and am interested in meeting up.

SF Gal is offline Registered User

Hi Marshmellow and Twinsmammie,

Congratulations on your twins! I am due in November. Really looking forward to it and it would be great to meet you both. Are you guys free to meet next week on Monday, Aug 28? We can meet for icecream or coffee at IFC, say around 3pm. There's a Haagen Daz outlet on Level 3 with cozy chairs. Or let me know what day/time works.

Last edited by SF Gal; 08-22-2006 at 08:06 AM.

twobabies is offline Registered User

hi we've got 11 month old twins and we are looking for a play group in Discovery Bay area!

talk2amy is offline Registered User

Twins Mummies

Hi there

I have 4 month old twins (boy and girl) and we have just taken them half way round the world so i have experience on travelling etc with twins. Give me a shout if you need any advice.

calavi likes this.

e-mum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by talk2amy View Post
    Hi there

I have 4 month old twins (boy and girl) and we have just taken them half way round the world so i have experience on travelling etc with twins. Give me a shout if you need any advice.
    Would appreciate it if you can tell me how you cope w/ feeding your twins at night time? Do you breastfeed them at the same time or separately? Any advice would be welcome!

e-mum

Mousugumama is offline Registered User

Hi e-mum. I used to breastfeed them both at the same time at night at first, however, we switched to one on expressed milk (my husband did the feed) and the other on breastfeed on our midwife's advise. She also said every once in a while, it is OK to have both of them fed by someone else and you get some rest. Although I never did that and it didn't make that much easier for me to have one on breast and the other on bottle, it was great to have my husband feed one of them with me (although this was very difficult for him as he had to go to work the next day) as we were able to have very good talks on those quiet hours:) And yes, we used to wake up both of them for feeding at the same time. It worked for us and the kids are now 2 years old and they are on really great schedule still.