- 08-16-2006, 09:29 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Hong Kong
Hello, It's Carmen, I'm a HongKonger.
I'm a 22 year-old girl, I study at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
I'm looking for some babysitting Jobs, I love children so much and would like to take care of them, have fun with them or even teach them chinese.
I used to work for Cathay Pacific as a Day Camp team leader, my duties were take care of the children which belong to the CX's staff and design some recreational activities for them to join during the summer holiday.
Moreover, I have been a volunteer of heep hong society to take care of the special children.
I charge HK$100 for the 1st hour, then HK$50 per every hours.
I can work for weekdays (evenings) and weekends(whole day).
If you need a part-time babysitter, please feel free to contact at [email protected]
Thank you very much!
Last edited by Miss_S; 08-16-2006 at 09:37 PM.
- By msjones in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2008, 04:19 PM
- By revolah in forum Helper ForumsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:15 AM
- By 411needed in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:38 PM
- By MrsP in forum Baby TalkReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2005, 11:01 AM
- By rani in forum Everything ElseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2005, 09:53 AM