Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

HELP - Need to find helper for 7mth Baby

cheeky is offline Registered User

HELP - Need to find helper for 7mth Baby

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!
    Does anyone know of any good maids looking for an employer and who likes to look after Babies? We need one urgently! Both my husband and I work and we dont have full time help...

We have been very unlucky with hiring maids to look after our baby who is now 7mths and we have gone through 3 maids already.

The 1st one Filipino has been in HK for over 14yrs and was very sly and uncorporative. She ran up her mobile bill and lawyers were sending letters to sue her at our address, she asked us for money and when turned her down she turned into an ugly animal.

2nd one, Indonesia 2yrs experience in Singapore. Very hard working but was terrible with baby (dont think she like children). Eventually she made my mother-in-law cry and we had to get rid of her.

3rd one. Filipino who has not worked overseas before, worked for us for 5 days and told us she is homesick and looking after our 7mth baby made her miss her 2yr boy at home!!

This has been so stressful apart from the financial loss of paying the maids notice, airfares, agency fees it is also very draining for my husband and I.
    We have a lovely baby daughter who is always cheerful and so easy to look after but it seems hiring maids is such a nightmare for us!

Hope someone out there know of a good maid they can refer us to.

THANKS!

Yzabelle is offline Registered User

Dear Ma'm

I am a domestic helper looking for a part time works, available for long or short time basis, i can help you for a while if you are still hunting a full time one in case you need a temporary helper, please feel free to send me an email if you are interested. [email protected]

Good luck and many thanks,

Belle

pkh
    pkh is offline Registered User

Cheeky,

My indonesian maid will be availabe soon. I have sent you a private message. If you are interested, please check and reply. Thanks.

PKH

odm_post is offline Registered User

PKH:

when will she be available and how long has she worked for you? has she finished her contract or being terminated?
    you can PM me for more privacy.

thanks!

fee
    fee is offline Registered User

Hi Cheeky

I also know someone who is looking for full time work and loves kids. I have sent you a PM

Fee

cheeky is offline Registered User

Thanks everyone, we have found someone over the weekend. Hope this one works out!

mason is offline Registered User

Help need temporary helper for my daughter

Hi
    Can anyone help me I am looking for a temporary full time helper to take care of my 22 month daughter from end of September for about 3 weeks. We live on the Gold Coast New Territories.
    Thank you.