Hey there! Dear Mums to be:
- 08-22-2006, 10:31 AM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Off Hong Kong
shopping for baby clothes in Macau
There is just one street off the Central area (we call it San Ma Lo - Largo de Leal Senado, central post office area) where there are really good quality baby clothings. It's worth half a day there then later on have some lunch or dinner.
But I guess we'll have to wait until the weather cools down a bit. They are never running out of stocks.
be in touch. my email is [email protected].
- By sarah in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:27 PM
- By @dorable in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:15 AM
- By Mai in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 63Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:08 PM
- By phs in forum Parenting - Toddlers and PreschoolersReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:17 PM
- By dduk in forum PlaygroupsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-02-2006, 04:42 PM