Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Applesauce and lemonade

mander is offline Registered User

Applesauce and lemonade

Does anyone know where to buy canned applesauce and powder lemonade, particularly Crystal Light brand? My toddler likes both and keeps asking for them. I have checked Park N Shop, Wellcome, and Great Food Hall.

Thanks.

Erin is offline Registered User

I've seenjars of baby apple sauce at all of the grocery stores. It's really east to make apple sauce though. Just stew some apples, throw in some cinnaman (apple juice or sugar if you want it sweeter), and blend it. If you don't have a blender just use a potatoe masher or a fork (the stewed apples are really soft).

Can't help you on the crystal light. Again, you could easily make lemonade though. Make a syrup to sweeten the lemonade (otherwise the sugar won't dissolve completely). In a saucepan combine twice as much sugar to water, boil to make syrup. Cool syrup to room temp. Use as much syrup as you want to sweeten the lemon water mixture.

carang is offline Registered User

you can sometimes get crystal lite at GATEWAY in sheung wan... don't know if it's the iced tea or not...

otherwise ask you family to buy some and post it to you....

capital is offline Banned

It is also really easy to make applesauce with your microwave. Core the apple, leave the skin on, cover with water and cook it until it is soft, and it just scrapes right off of the skin. You probably don't even need to blend it up, depending on how young your baby it. It is so soft.

Scroll to top