What kind of pill that I can take for first time?
- 06-17-2007, 06:14 PM #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2006
- Hong Kong
You can get the mini pill from your ob/gyn which is safe to take while breastfeeding. The one they gave me is called Microlut and it's not available over the counter at the pharmacy, precription only.
- By pinkballerina in forum PreconceptionReplies: 10Last Post: 11-02-2010, 08:54 PM
- By bo* in forum Family HealthReplies: 7Last Post: 02-20-2008, 10:11 PM
- By Nashua852 in forum Family HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2008, 03:38 PM
- By doodle in forum PreconceptionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
- By ct1 in forum PreconceptionReplies: 16Last Post: 06-06-2007, 08:06 PM