Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Depression

Sona is offline Registered User

Depression

hi
    I have been trying to get pregnant for years now and have tried everything AI / IVF with three different doctors and failed all the time and my husband does not want to adop. I am trying but very hard to accept the reality!

mander is offline Registered User

Adoption

Why doesn't your husband want to adopt? We tried to have a baby for 7 years and were not successful. We didn't want to go through fertility treatments and adopted a beautiful baby boy 2 1/2 years ago. We love him more than anything in this world and I can't imagine that feeling is any different than if we gave birth to him. I know it is a very difficult matter, but don't give up hope. My prayers are with you.

Aima is offline Banned

difficult to come to terms with

Hi,
    we have also been trying for years with no success, and now my husband says that he does not want to proceed with the next steps and get himself checked or pursue any fertility assitance.
    I have been checked out and appear fine so am finding it extremely difficult to comes to terms with his attitude and feel very let down by it. So I think I understand a bit of how you are feeling, it a bit like being on an emotional roller coaster.

sobira is offline Registered User

infertility/depression

Hi there,
    Try accupuncture and Chinese Medicine. It works very well and without side-effects. You can always go for more invasive ideas or adoption later...
    The person to contact would be Gianna on mobile # 9377 9776. She is a Western lady, but fully registered in Hong Kong ,New Zealand and UK. She is also a western trained Pharmacist! She works in Stuart Bradshaw's clinic in Central and also in the Matilda Hospital. You can give her my name, I don't mind. Hope it helps!! Birgit

Depression

Quote Originally Posted by mander
    Why doesn't your husband want to adopt? We tried to have a baby for 7 years and were not successful. We didn't want to go through fertility treatments and adopted a beautiful baby boy 2 1/2 years ago. We love him more than anything in this world and I can't imagine that feeling is any different than if we gave birth to him. I know it is a very difficult matter, but don't give up hope. My prayers are with you.
    Many thanks for your prayers! I wish you all the best and lots of love to your little angel!

come to terms with

Quote Originally Posted by Aima
    Hi,
    we have also been trying for years with no success, and now my husband says that he does not want to proceed with the next steps and get himself checked or pursue any fertility assitance.
    I have been checked out and appear fine so am finding it extremely difficult to comes to terms with his attitude and feel very let down by it. So I think I understand a bit of how you are feeling, it a bit like being on an emotional roller coaster.
    Yes he is totally different person to what i am and at present in life - too much is going on for me and i feel so lost and a person who has no feelings!

infertility/depression

Quote Originally Posted by Birgit
    Hi there,
    Try accupuncture and Chinese Medicine. It works very well and without side-effects. You can always go for more invasive ideas or adoption later...
    The person to contact would be Gianna on mobile # 9377 9776. She is a Western lady, but fully registered in Hong Kong ,New Zealand and UK. She is also a western trained Pharmacist! She works in Stuart Bradshaw's clinic in Central and also in the Matilda Hospital. You can give her my name, I don't mind. Hope it helps!! Birgit
    many thanks for you help! i will give it a try.

sobira is offline Registered User

Exclamation depression/infertility

Sona, forgot to mention. For counselling, you alone or both your husband and you, try Sharon Glick or the others at St.John's counselling service in Central. Sure they can help you with the depression bit at least. Take care!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast