Forums  •  Classifieds  •  Events  •  Directory

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bel Air window grilles

mander is offline Registered User

Bel Air window grilles

Has anyone had window grilles added to their windows in Bel Air? We are moving in this weekend and I spoke with the management service about adding window locks and we are not allowed to. They gave us a picture of grilles that can be added with the name of a contractor. When I call the contractor, he doesn't speak english and just hangs up on me. I don't know how to go about finding a contractor - any suggestions? I can't imagine living in the flat with a toddler with windows that open the way that they do. It seems so dangerous. I am sure he will figure out how to open them and I am just sick thinking about it.

Baby bun is offline Registered User
    I can give you my contractor number. We did it at our flat. You can come to have a look.

TwinMum is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby bun View Post
    I can give you my contractor number. We did it at our flat. You can come to have a look.
    Hi,
    I am due to move into Bel Air shortly. Can you also let me have details of your contractor for fitting locks on the windows.
    Thx,
    TwinMum

KatBoo is offline Registered User
    ooh, can I have the contracter number too....I'm already in Bel Air and to date it's not been a problem as my 19-month old isn't allowed and cannot get onto the window-sills.....but being the active, lover-of-climbing that he is, it wont be long before he's up there on his own I suspect! I actually had a dream about it the other night with him falling out of the window! We're on the 38th floor....so not a nice dream!

Twinmum....how old are your twins? I'm expecting twins in June!

KatBoo is offline Registered User
    On a similar note.....what have people done about the 'gaps' in the balcony glass. They are not big enough for child to fall through, but I know that any day soon my boy is going to figure out that it's fun to thrown stuff through them!!

emjacdanseru is offline Registered User

Smile Bel Air help

Hi I am currently in Singapore and looking at BEL AIR on internet as a possible condo to live. I have 3 kids 6,5 and 8 months. Can anyone help me with the follwoing Q's
    1. Does the HKIS bus come by for school pick up, if so which tower and what is avergae travel time?
    2. Do the bedrooms have built in wardrobes?
    3. Are white good supplied with apartments?
    4. What is the indoor kids playroom like?
    5. Is the indoor pool warm and open all year round?
    6. How long would it take my husband to get to central via shuttle each way?
    Thank you thank you to any one who has the time to reply to me. I am excited about possibly living there, it sounds so good is it really as good for kids as it sounds?????

selim is offline Registered User
    hi baby bun,
    would you be able to give me your contractor's number. Have you installed grills/ locks? Is it not possible to fit window safety locks? Am moving in to bel-air in a few weeks. Thanks

cesh is offline Registered User
    If you have language barrier problems talking to the contractor, can you go down to the concierge desk and get them to have the conversation for you?
    Our building concierges are fantastically helpful with things like that for me - saves me loads of money so I just give them a decent lai see at CNY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast